The globalart programme benefits a child by
- Enhancing her / his level of creativity - "the ability to think"
- Stimulating higher levels of self expression
- Improving observation and concentration
- Increasing confidence and smartness
- Building the foundation for varied career choices
- Acting as an effective stress buster
globalart will definitely foster creativity hence children, over a period of time will come up with creative ideas be it in essay writing, simple experimentation, group discussions & debates or painting obviously. Further, since the programme inculcates better observation and concentration children fare well in different school activities.
Creativity is a mental and social process involving the discovery of new ideas / concepts or new associations of the creative mind between existing ideas or concepts. The process of either conscious or unconscious insight fuels creativity. Simply put it is the act of making something new.
Talent is not synonymous with creativity. Unlike talent, which most often means being good in a certain field, the concept of creativity is that it is a point of view, an approach towards the mundane / ordinary that transforms an ordinary object to something truly unique! Creativity may be exhibited in every sphere of life.
The recommended age for a child to start the foundation course of globalart programme is 5 years. This is because children acquire the requisite fine motor skills (used to hold a pencil with a firm grip) by that age and can also sit reasonably patiently for the 2 hours class. Additionally, the foundation course is designed in such a way that it involves joining dots & cutting / tearing paper (support objects on the left side of each sheet) which further improve the fine motor skills of children.
- Children love all types of colours and instantly respond to it. Colour is a way children observe and categorize what they see. These very recognizable characteristics encourage children to define and organize the diverse world around them.
- Understanding colour is a tool for learning many skills in all curriculum areas, from math and science to language and reading.
- Colouring helps children "vent" their feelings and emotions. A child who is angry might choose to scribble over a picture of a sun with a black crayon until the picture isn't visible. A child who cares for organization or wants things done in a certain manner may meticulously colour in between every single line.
Regardless of whether it's scribbling, or colouring the "best picture ever", colouring can be a way to de-stress, after a busy morning of schoolwork.
- has a well-defined and structured syllabus
- conforms to international teaching standards
- helps to enhance children’s mental development & broaden the scope of imagination and exploration of latent creative talent.
- Enhances observation and concentration
- has drawing, colouring and creativity as the evaluation parameters.
Each child's creation is unique after every class she/he learns to create not copy. We do not encourage or teach our students to learn art by copying from a given sample but we focus on guiding our students to be creative through our syllabus that gradually instills visualization, comprehension and experimentation with the subjects, background, colours and overall composition of their completed art work.
We do not teach any shortcuts on how to draw figures like animals, flowers etc. since we believe that all children are naturally creative. What may appear simple to a particular child may not be so with another one, hence they just need to be guided along in a proactive manner. However, we do teach them easy ways to draw objects like sun, trees, flowers, animals and also human beings in a systematic and structured manner. The teachers facilitate the learning process by making the children think.
The programme aims to nurture the creativity and intellectual potential of our students using art as a tool. This in turn develops imagination and promotes a more sensitive response towards the natural as well as manmade world.
Once a child is able to come up with his/her unique idea regarding a particular theme, the CI facilitates the drawing & composing process by various simple techniques – finger drawing, point-to-point drawing or drawing through shapes as & when required by the child and also a lot of questioning to compose the picture. The child participates in the entire process far better because it his/her own idea which he/she is drawing.
Send us a mail to email@example.com and one of our representatives will get back to you.